Get a home loan in just minutes, online. Receive a fast, FREE decision. Get a guaranteed closing date. Enjoy the best rate you’re eligible for with a customized loan program and our personalized rate.
Who is Century 21 Mortgage®?
- Century 21 Mortgage is the 7th largest mortgage originator in the country.
- We offer you unsurpassed service, a full range of programs at competitive rates, and the smoothest mortgage experience in the industry.
- In 2004 alone, Century 21 Mortgage provided $53 billion in mortgage financing, and every day we help more people fulfill the dream of home ownership.
- Century 21 Mortgage operates out of two main facilities in Mount Laurel/Moorestown, NJ and Jacksonville, FL, employing a combined total of more than 6,300 team players.
- We’ve received numerous awards, including the Top 100 List (Training Magazine), Top 25 Companies that Care (Jacksonville Magazine) and more.
- Our mission statement: We promise to treat customers like family while providing financing for the American dream. The experience will be smooth, easy, and at times, fun. We will do this with unequalled passion and expertise.
What can Century 21 Mortgage do for you?
- We’ll guarantee your closing date. We’re so confident that we will close when you say so, that if we don’t, we will reduce your interest rate by 1/8 of one percent for the life of your loan.*
- We offer FREE pre-approvals to qualifying homebuyers! With a mortgage pre-approval, you can shop for the home of your dreams with confidence. You’ll know just how much you can afford and increase your negotiating power. **
- We take pride in being a lender you can trust. As our mission states, “we promise to treat customers like family.” We take this oath seriously, and our goal is to provide you with the superior service you deserve — guaranteed.
Approved, conventional, purchase loans only. Closing date to be mutually agreed upon between customer and bank, and customer must provide all required documentation. Timely request for payment under guarantee is required.